Ca glue on ribs

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Mar 15 06:44:47 MST 2006

Yes, thin CA. What you see might surprise you. When you apply CA at the top
of the rib it might run all the way through and out the bottom on what looks
like a tight joint. When I see that happen I'll use accelerator to make sure
glue sets up in the void before it all runs out.

I've also applied it to bridge joints. Sometimes you'll see the glue suck
right in.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272