news articles

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Wed Mar 15 12:32:50 MST 2006

David, I looked for this recording - it's not called "Live at Seiji Ozawa
Hall". What I found was:
http://www.arkivmusic.com/classical/album.jsp?album_id=1176
name of album: Lang Lang - Haydn, Rachmaninov, Brahms, Tchaikovsky, Et Al

available cheaper from Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000059SYO/sr=8-7/qid=1142450015/ref=pd_bbs
_7/104-3303294-1189531?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Cheers