I did it!

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 15 20:03:00 MST 2006

Yes I did it!

Finished tuning & partially regulating a little Baldwin console (Q: What do Baldwin fallboards and sandpaper suppositories have in common? ... but I digress...)

Customer, nice lady, was standing there talking to me, I stood up, got tangled in the bench and a vacuum cleaner, knocked over the bench and vacuum, went over WITH the bench and vacuum, and fell on my a**.

Ah, precious moments. They make the job worthwhile, don't they!

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri