news articles

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 15 18:13:21 MST 2006

I went to itunes and listened to some excerpts..the 4th piece, Sonata #2 in Bflat minor I, Allegro Agitato has some interesting pedaling going on as Lang Lang gets agitated...anyone have an explanation for what I'm hearing?  Sounds like dampers slightly on the strings?...is that an example of half pedaling?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California