Shop Dust Control

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Mar 16 20:54:20 MST 2006

Well, (cough) yeah, (cough) you might think (cough) so, but what can I say (except cough)? No overhead filters for me - I've got a wooded pasture in back of my shop so I will be exhausting directly from the cyclone to the outside.

"You will wonder what the #^%$#^$ you were thinking before!"

Likely not. I think (now) that I simply wasn't thinking before!

Terry Farrell