Shop Dust Control

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Thu Mar 16 19:40:50 MST 2006

Geez, Terry,

I figured you had dust collection eons ago, given the kind of work you are
doing.  After getting the collector set up, you will wonder what the #^%$#^$
you were thinking before!!  IMHO one of the first items any shop should have
is an appropriately sized dust collection system.  Follow that by an
appropriately sized overhead air filter.  Both items, once you have 'em, you
realize how bad you needed 'em.  Enjoy your cleaner, easier breathin' shop!

Best,
William R. Monroe