MY ETD IS MADE BY SIEMENS-- IT'S CALLED A HEARING AID

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Sat Mar 18 11:02:51 MST 2006

2. Direct quote from a Steinway master tech (as quoted in a Steinway
class at the California State Convention 2005): "Crown shrown! Pianos
under tension do not need to exhibit any measurable crown." (I wrote it
down when he said it.) Certainly a debatable point.

I really dont see anything debatable about this point at all.  Care to
expound a bit ?

Cheers
RicB

origional poster