MY ETD IS MADE BY SIEMENS-- IT'S CALLED A HEARING AID

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 18 11:23:18 MST 2006

I don't see much to debate about either - as long as the author would be
comfortable inserting the word "some" before the word "pianos". Some of that
depends on the belly design/construction. And some would depend on
downbearing - as an example: An S&S in the killer octave area with no
downbearing and no crown = a likely dead area of the scale.

My Boston 178 cm grand has a soundboard that is flat as a pancake - but
sounds very nice - but it also has a nice even moderate amount of
downbearing where it should.

So I would agree - doesn't seem to be much to debate about here.

Terry Farrell