Chinese based Heintzman

Don pianotuna at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 13:10:43 MST 2006

Hi Joe,

Yes it is from the keybed looking up--and there is a huge gap with no
attempt to fill it. Of course the vector of force is towards the keys not
towards the flange, but the "stretcher" is cosemetic in this instrument, so
really all that is holding the pin block are a very few large screws.

I guess I'm wondering if filling that huge gap (with epoxy) would lead to
better stability, or not.

The picture was taken using a mirror.

At 11:50 AM 3/18/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Don,
>I am a little timid to ask what the pic shows. Is this the pinblock from the
>keybed looking up?
>Joe Goss RPT

Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7