Chinese based Heintzman

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sat Mar 18 12:38:40 MST 2006

Hi Don,
I guess what caught my eye was the pin sticking through the block. It seems
to me that the block is not thick enough, the pins have no support for the
foot end allowing the pin to flagpole on the foot of the pin, as well as the
neck. Very poor design,
Waranty materials issue, needs correct thickness pin block?
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com