MY ETD IS MADE BY SIEMENS-- IT'S CALLED A HEARING AID

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Sat Mar 18 12:55:45 MST 2006

Bombastic Belly Boys eh ???  BBB's you say ??

Well, I suppose I am the first to admit to an occasional irritive frat
when some of the more dogmatic dialogues dribble down.  But I dont know
if I'd go so far as to attribute anyone a general bombastic character
trait.  I prefer to think of it more as a kind of euphoric
entreprenaurial enthusiasm.

I dont believe, however... there is much argument surrounding the crown
bit. Some would even go so far as to muse on whether or not crown was
discovered by mistake to begin with.

Cheers
RicB

Not from me, I don't have the expertise.

Let's hear from some of those bombastic belly boys (and girls) out there.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri