MY ETD IS MADE BY SIEMENS-- IT'S CALLED A HEARING AID

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 18 13:45:12 MST 2006

Well, then. I stand corrected. Actually, I SIT corrected (It's like adding
an additional level to an existing building ... but that's another story
...)

Anyway ... apprehensively, appereceptively, and appreciatively anticipating
and assuming ardently articulated, ambitiously alliterative, acutely
assonant, assiduously appropriate, antiphonal  (albeit antipodal,
antiquated, apoplectic, ancillary, and almost apocolyptic) archly
apophthegmatic answers arriving almost automatically, I nevertheless made
my maliciously melodious, merry-andrew minded, malpropistic, mischchievous
and merely miscellaneous (mostly meaningless) meanderings manifest.

Please meet my Japanese-Jewish lawyer: Mr. O. Sosumi.

Or, as Groucho Marx said, "Those are my principles. If you don't like them,
I have others."

You may fire at will. (Okay, Sir, but which one is Will?)

Alan Barnard
Sarcastically Spreading Sapidly Silly Saturday Spittle and Spew from Salem,
MO