ear plugs

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 19 07:24:53 MST 2006

Hi, Marshall:
	I use musician's earplugs from: www.musiciansfriend.com.  They are very
inexpensive, around $15.00, and sell under the name "Hearos".  Go to that
website and type "Hearos" in their search box.  One size fits all, and they
are very comfortable.  They allow the sound in, but "turn down the volume"
so it offers protection.  A professional drummer told me to buy these.
I've been using them for years.  BTW, my mother was an audiologist.  She
got me some "Musician's Ear Plugs" which cost about $150.00 and needed to
be custom molded to my ears.  They were very uncomfortable to wear.  I
prefer the "Hearos" any day.
	Just my $.02.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego