Hearing

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 19 08:52:28 MST 2006

Marshall, I'd like you meet Joe Garrett.

Joe, this is Marshall Somebodyoranother.

Marshall, Joe has a reputation for being a little crusty and speaking his mind, but he is a vast treasure-trove of piano knowledge and is willing to share it. He's actually quite loveable though never, perhaps, cuddly. Take his convention classes.

Joe, Marshall here is somewhat like I was, years ago, when I joined the list, i.e., trying a little too hard to fit in, perhaps. Personality-wise, he may be more like you.

Oh, dear.

Let the games begin!

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri