shop dust control

Info at alliedpiano.com Info at alliedpiano.com
Mon Mar 20 11:40:11 MST 2006

Hi,
I saw the discussion on dust collection and thought I'd chime in. Webb built a dust collection system into a sanding table he made many years ago. It was pictured in his articles on refinishing. I just looked it up, and it's in the November 2003 issue, page 25. There are holes drilled into the tabletop, and a pipe was fitted into the framework of the table that fed to the dust collector. You can put a concert grand on it.
It's good to see Kevin Hancock's series in the Journal now. His work is top shelf.
Ruth Phillips
p.s. this might end up posted twice as it got caught the first time when I used a new address for posting.