Stretching and electric pianos

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 20 15:37:16 MST 2006

Man, that is so weird...I could have sworn his post mentioned a brand name like Technics or something like that...which is a keyboard...and that is where I was coming from...sampled piano sounds...

We certainly can stretch Rhodes & Wurlitzers if we wanted to...I don't...CP-70...tuned like a piano with stretch...although I haven't tuned a CP70 in years...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California