kawai

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 20 20:29:03 MST 2006

Charlie...

Exactly how long do you think it should take you to become proficient at this career?   1 month...1 year...10 pianos...100 pianos....1000 pianos?
Do you think the CyberTuner now makes you a piano tuner?   You need training....go to www.ptg.org and look for education links.
Do you realize that many of the newer piano tuners have already taken at least a years course in intensive training to "begin" learning the craft?   Do you think possibly there is a reason for that?   Pianotech is not a correspondence course...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California