Kimball Grand resembles B'dorf'

Roger Jolly roger.j at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 21 23:13:09 MST 2006

Hi Kent,
                  The easy trade mark of Bossy design is the spruce rims
that have been assembled in stepped pieces, as opposed to the continuous
bent rims found in the Kimball Viennese Edition.
The Viennese Editions that I have worked on, all had Renner actions.
I think your client may be a victim of sales hype.
Regards Roger