G-2 soundboard modification

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Tue Mar 21 21:09:01 MST 2006

John and Dale,

Concerning recording equipment that won't break the bank, I use a
program that came with the Mac called Garage Band but I'm sure you
can get something for other computer formats as well.  Plug in an
inexpensive mic instead of using the internal microphone.  Make your
recording, export to an I-tunes type program (MP3 format) and e-mail
it!  With the external mic, you'll be astonished at the crispness of
the sound.

Have a good one!

Michelle Smith
Student Tuner