G-2 soundboard modification

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Mar 22 04:13:02 MST 2006

THANKS  Michelle
  Dale

John and  Dale,

Concerning recording equipment that won't break the bank, I use  a
program that came with the Mac called Garage Band but I'm sure  you
can get something for other computer formats as well.  Plug  in an
inexpensive mic instead of using the internal  microphone.  Make your
recording, export to an I-tunes type  program (MP3 format) and e-mail
it!  With the external mic,  you'll be astonished at the crispness of
the sound.

Have a  good one!

Michelle Smith
Student Tuner