Women and Tuning (Lori Schneider)

lori at coloradopianos.com lori at coloradopianos.com
Wed Mar 22 09:08:12 MST 2006

Michelle,

The one thing that I have found that helps to assure my family that my
clients are legitimate is not listing my name in the phone book.  I am
listed under my business name, Schneider Piano Services.  People
calling for the first time often think they are going to get a man on
the other end of the phone or that I am my husband's secretary.  :)  I
figure that since people don't know they are calling for a woman, I'm
pretty safe.  I would also agree strongly with everyone who has
commented on trusting your gut.  I've only walked away from one
appointment because I had a bad feeling about the guy.  I lost the
money, but felt better in doing so.

Lori

Lori Schneider
Schneider Piano Service
Piano Instruction, Tuning, Repair, and Regulation

(970) 418-0242
PO Box 5931
Dillon, CO 80435