Women and Tuning

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Mar 22 05:01:58 MST 2006

Hi Michelle,

Of course you always have to be alert and be smart. But my experience in
dealing with people who own pianos is that they tend to be a better class of
people overall. For example, in 25 years at this business I think I've only
had 3 bounced checks. Whereas working in the gas station during high school
and college we would almost get bounced checks on a daily basis.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802