Women and Tuning

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 22 08:31:40 MST 2006

I agree with this 100%.

One time I was tuning a piano and the middle-aged mom announced that she had
to run to work and wished for me to finish tuning the piano as her 15-ish
year old daughter and her girlfriend were at home. I am ashamed to say that
I said Okay. Twenty minutes or so later the two girls came out to the room
where the piano was and were horsing around, pulling at each others trousers
and flashing a bit of undies. I packed my bags in about two seconds, closed
up the piano in about three seconds, and was out the door in one more
second. Never again!

If the adult is not there, I'm not there. If the adult leaves, I leave.
(From now on....)

Terry Farrell