Women and Tuning

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 22 13:25:10 MST 2006

I think it's good for everyone to be on their guard, cautious etc.  Sometimes you get into a situation that can't be helped. example, I took a train to do a tuning and there wasn't bus service in that part of that town.  The woman offered to pick me up at the station.  I agreed, and had no problem.  I guess not driving can make a person vulnerable, male or female, but I agree with what others have said, piano people are typically decent people.
Marshall

From: Phil Bondi <phil at philbondi.com>