Chipped ivories

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Wed Mar 22 16:04:14 MST 2006

Hi Michelle,

Tried it, liked it.  I'd recommend trying to find an old piece or two to
practice on, just to get the hang of it, but it's not too difficult.  Also,
Joel Jones posted something a while back regarding using thick CA and
powdered tempera paint to affect the repair.  Try searching the archives,
or, email him: jajones2 at wisc.edu

Whichever method, make sure to have adequate ventilation.

Best, and, Welcome,
William R. Monroe