Chipped ivories

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Wed Mar 22 12:31:20 MST 2006

A couple of years ago, my 2 year old son knocked some small chips in
the ivories on my Mom's Steinway grand.  (He's still alive,
amazingly.)  I'm wondering if anyone has used the AcryliKey II
product and if so, how does it look when finished?  Also, I'm very
new to this field and can't decide whether to try it myself or send
it out to someone.  (There are about 4 keys that need repair.)
Thanks for your suggestions.

Michelle Smith
Student Tuner
Bastrop, Texas