Women and Tuning

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Wed Mar 22 16:34:28 MST 2006

I just wanted to thank everyone for their responses concerning women
and safety.  You've given me a lot of new things to ponder -
especially about professionalism.

The reason I asked in the first place is that in good 'ol Bastrop,
Texas, we have quite a bit of old money in town (big historical
houses and such) but there is also a large rural area where if one
were to disappear, people wouldn't even know where to look.  (Thanks
Debbie for the suggestion to keep a copy of the schedule at home.)

Take care everyone and keep the informative discussions coming.

Michelle Smith
Student Tuner
Bastrop, Texas