Women and Tuning

Philippe Errembault phil.errembault at skynet.be
Thu Mar 23 00:07:13 MST 2006

I think there is something else that could be said about agressions... I
have the feeling thet there are people who never have problems and others
who are always menaced... I think this is related to your own personality
and what you socialy express... Some people look like designated victims,
seem to be affraid of agression, to be unsure and it probably designate
themselves like the old or sick animal who is not going to be able to
resist, while others look so sure of themselves than people wouldn't even
imagine to agress them... So it's probably a good point to know first in
which category of people you are to take the right protective measures..

Philippe Errembault