Young Chang prices

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Thu Mar 23 08:05:40 MST 2006

Conrad and others,

Larry Fine's supplement containing the MSRPs is available in an e-book. I
downloaded it too my laptop not too long ago, and you can also have a copy
on a PDA. It's pretty neat to be able to click on a brand name and go
straight to the price list without having to turn pages. Adobe Acrobat is
required, and it takes only a few minutes to purchase the product and
install. $14.95 and the web address is www.pianobook.com.

John Formsma