Epoxy Finish for the Board.

william ballard yardbird at vermontel.net
Thu Mar 23 08:58:58 MST 2006

The answer is probably obvious, but I thought I'd ask it any. When
doing the epoxy treatment for an older board, does this necessarily
mean stripping, preparing and finishing both sides of the board.
(Speaking as one for whom varnishing a board was always a cosmetic
step, and thus only necessary on the top side........)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.
wbps at vermontel.net

"There are fifty ways to screw up on this job. If you can think of
twenty of them, you're a genius......and you aint no genius"
     ...........Mickey Rourke to William Hurt, in "Body Heat",
discussing arson.