Women and Tuning

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 23 14:25:10 MST 2006

HI everyone,
When I went to do a tuning, I was curious how the piano was doing etc.  I was told that the some of the unisons didn't seem right etc.  I paniced and took even longer to tune the piano today.  I did find out that after I tuned it tha tit was possibly moved.  What I want to know is, how much can moving a piano affect the tuning?  Can it knock intervals out of line, their speeds?  Today I went over that piano with a fine tooth comb, 10ths, 17ths, miner thirds, fourths, fifths sisxths octaves.  I'm hoping it's bettter.
Marshall
Marshall