BBB Membership?

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 23 19:18:45 MST 2006

Hi everyone,
What about joing a local chamber of commerce?  Is that a good idea?  My wife
and I thought about doing that with her cleaning business, but the cost here
is pretty high. Also, I've heard of this business networking organization
called BNI, Business Networking INternational I think it's called.  Has
anyone had experience with this organization as well?
Marshall