tuning hammer tips

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Fri Mar 24 05:07:41 MST 2006

As far as I know, all tuning tips will fit any tuning head. I have
Watanabe, Schaff, Hale and they all fit any tuning head. Now the heads
are NOT interchangable except Hale will fit Watanabe and vice-versa, but
won't fit Schaff.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC

Just back from wonderful ski trip in France with over 3 feet of new
powder. :-))