v-bar/capo repair (filing compared)

Michael Spalding spalding48 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 25 07:22:55 MST 2006

Bill,

Someone,  I think it was Paul Revenko-Jones, showed a Stew-Mac diamond fret file in a convention classs.  It had been modified by brazing on a handle which would allow you to work from above the plate without removing it from the piano.  You would have to remove the strings.  Clever idea, which I've not followed up on, so no experience to report.

Mike