Needles and Epoxy

J Patrick Draine draine at comcast.net
Sat Mar 25 12:51:53 MST 2006

On Mar 25, 2006, at 11:37 AM, Ron Nossaman wrote:

>> I've been using a product called Epotek 301 for various things
>> including filling capstan holes. It's like a thinner stronger
>> version of the West System and is used by the military to make
>> lenses...you get the point...
>
> No, actually, I don't. Why not West System?

While I would agree that military optical specs are not of any
importance in piano work ...
Epotek is a *home town* industry -- here in Billerica, MA -- Jude
lives here too while his shop is in Hyde Park (south part of Boston).
No shipping charges, straight from the latest batches, etc.
Epotek has had tech bulletins for the piano tech market since the
late 70s.
Patrick Draine
Billerica, MA