Tuning from scratch

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 25 18:23:41 MST 2006

I don't have great aural skills.  I have to wear hearing aids, so Tunelab is
a major help. I venture that in 15 years the electronics will be the
standard because young people aren't going to spend years and years learning
the old fashioned way.  However I have tuned for Houston Symphony and Paul
Anks aurally and they were quite satisfied.  However  I'll stack Tune Lab
against most good aural tuners on a good piano........  JMHO
les bartlett
houston