Tuning from scratch

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Mon Mar 27 07:25:17 MST 2006

Mr. Grebe-

Sorry if I offended.  That wasn't my intention.  I was just making
reference to the increasing importance of ETDs and "heaven forbid"
any tuner should have to work without one.  (Sarcasm.)

E-mail is so unreliable in the area of emotions.  If you met me in
person, you would know that I would never say anything to
intentionally offend someone.

Have a great day!

Michelle