Help with Baldwin parts-Avery

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Tue Mar 28 06:37:14 MST 2006

I attended my first PTG Austin chapter meeting last month and Mary
Cushing Smith (who currently tunes my piano) was giving a report from
the recent Music Merchants show in California.  I can't remember the
details about Baldwin but I know the group discussed them as if they
were at least still semi-alive.  Look for an article from Mary in an
upcoming PTG journal.  It may shed some light on the issue.

Michelle Smith
Student Tuner
Bastrop, Texas