Help with Baldwin parts-Avery

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Tue Mar 28 06:43:56 MST 2006

The Baldwin dealer here is pretty aggressive.  There a re a lot of Baldwin
products in their showroom, though most of them are made for Baldwin in
China.
James
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of M.P.T.
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. for over 30 years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
   Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments
(314) 845-8282   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net