vintage chickering plate removal

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Tue Mar 28 18:10:32 MST 2006

Guess I'm a naive optimist.  I think that there would be great satisfaction
in rebuilding/restoring something of this nature.  Certainly it would not be
without challenges that go beyond those of a 20th century piano.  But, I
guess I'm a sucker for something new in that respect, something challenging
in a different way.  Maybe it ends up just frustrating, but I'm willing to
take a chance on that one.  I'll have to have another look at this one
before I commit.  I appreciate the input, however, points well taken.

Regards,
William R. Monroe