this was too much

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 06:12:32 MST 2006

Greetings,

Yes! I can just imagine how bag pipes would be to tune through! All those
harmonics floating around! Yes. yes.

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA

In a message dated 3/30/2006 1:55:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jlfortiner at gmail.com writes:
was trying to tune some pianos for a festival that is to be held in a couple
of days.  This evening, much to my horror, as I was tuning, I discovered that
the orchestra room was filling with people that congregate every Wednesday
evening to practice - get this - bag pipes.  Of course, no two of them were quite
in tune with any other set of pipes.  There was no way to tune well over that
noise.....:-(  Gotta say it was a first for me tho....

John Fortiner