Time Management: Shop work and tuning appointments.

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 06:57:34 MST 2006

Greetings,

          #1 Congratulations on 10 year and business home shop and lots more
business!!!!
#2  I am in this a WHOPPING 3 years, and as business is growing,  And on a
smaller scale (not a list of 10 year customers, but a list of 3 years) , I had
to make a similar decision.

            #3 I found that shop designated days work the best (for me)
            #4 Fridays traffic is always hurrendous (at least around these
parts) so I eliminated Friday automatically as a day to go out and tune UNLESS
it is close by. Otherwise Friday is a shop day, and a day reserved for
"neighborhood tunings" (tunings that are in my neck of the woods, that are just up or
down the street, or only a few blocks away.

Best wishes,
Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA

In a message dated 3/30/2006 5:52:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,