laminated ribs

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 31 05:31:50 MST 2006

Is that so? Are CC soundboards designed? Are they simply "built the way the
original masters built them"? Maybe it's just an art. Maybe, like Spock, the
master does a Sitka/Eastern-White Mind Meld, and then just knows what the
wood wants.

But seriously, are they designed? Or is it just a combination of empirical
results and "that's the way they've always done it"?

Terry Farrell