laminated ribs

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 31 08:53:07 MST 2006

David - Good example here of how things get misinterpreted in an email,
compared to face-to-face. Yes, I saw the ;-). I was really just using your
comment as a jumping off point, rather than trying to be contentious. I've
long wondered about the questions I asked. I'm not trying to be a
smarty-pants asking them. I wonder if anyone has accurate or meaningful
answers to them.

Terry Farrell