Baldwin SD

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 31 17:56:42 MST 2006

Avery,
Back at national that happened on a piano we were voicing and we just
backed off the one pin and took up on the other to move the string
around a little.  Can happen with aggressive lifting putting a little
bend where you don't want it.  If the piano is single-strung, as I
understand, you may have to try lifting to ease the bend...  There
was something in the journal a while back about damage to agraffes
too...that would require removing the string to polish the
agraffe.  Not your first choice ;-)

Andrew Anderson