Compartmentizing

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 31 18:02:51 MST 2006

Jason,
The "Cantor" was an intentional error.<G> hehe my usual, as Paul Bailey puts it, acerbic wit. <G>
Hmmm?! I don't think I've met a grand that needed any CA glue, that very instance. If it needs it, I schedule a time to do it. (Outside of my Regular Tuning Times.<G> Besides, I have found it to be better, if I use the APPROPRIATE GLUE, for repairs.....not CA. In the case of false beats, if it bothers the client, then I schedule to do the CA thingee later. If it's loose tuning pins, (on just a few), I can either shim it or hop down to nearest hobby or Hardware store and get a small amount to do that single job.
I do not carry Epoxy with me either. All that stuff makes a hellluva mess and I don't want it in my nice little German Roller Skate...Thank you very much!<G>
As for the Picnic Box/Basket: I couldn't think of what else to call it. Back in them days it was fashionable to have Box with all of the appropriate Utensils/Flat Ware/ Dishes, Cups/Glasses, etc. That's what that thingee was, before I resurrected it from my Mom's junk pile, that she just had to GIVE to me, 'cause it was a family hairloom type of thing.<G>
As for carrying that stuff in my "tool kit"....NEVER!!!!! I don't want any of that crap near my expensive, beautiful/handcrafted/georgous TOOLS!!!! YUCK! SHEESH! GADZOOKS! FORSOOTH! ETC.!!!<g>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I