Is Schaff and Piano tek the only ones who do a catalog?

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Fri Mar 31 21:37:16 MST 2006

Hi Julia,
I have plans for a hardcopy catalog for Piano Forte Supply this year.
It is quite an undertaking, in many regards.  One stumbling block I
have is that I keep on adding new and wonderful items to my palette of
offerings.  I am going to Europe in two days and will bring back some
new tools.   It is hard to know the right point to "lock in" and print
a catalog.  When I consider the cost and the enormous amount of work
involved, I gain a new respect for some of the catalogs out there.
Until my catalog is out, anyone interested can browse my web site.
regards,
Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440