musicain's ear plug filter "buttons" for sale/trade

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Mon May 1 21:05:20 MDT 2006

I have two beige ER 9 filter buttons that I don't use with my musician's
plugs. (I use the ER 15's all the time.) See
http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/erme-acc.aspx

Anyone interested in purchasing these, or trading for a pair of the ER 25's?

Mine are 5-6 years old, and have mostly been unused, as I use the 15 dB
buttons. If anyone has the 25's in good condition, and wants to trade, or if
someone is interested in purchasing the 9's, please contact me privately at
john at formsmapiano.com

John Formsma