ptbiz

Chris Gregg cdgregg at telus.net
Tue May 2 07:26:47 MDT 2006

Does anyone out there know if it is possible to still get a working
copy of ptbiz?  Ed Winslow and his website have disappeared off the
net and I don't seem to be able to find the shareware version.  I
know that there are better programs out there, but this one was been
working well for me till I replaced my cpu.

Chris

  http://www.tuneit.ca