Steinway and Aolean player

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 2 07:39:58 MDT 2006

Does anyone know who, within some reasonable distance of Houston,  can do a
complete rebuild on an M with player..   It needs complete rebuild, I think,
certainly stringing and action, and some work ont the player, though I have
no idea the situation, since I haven't really gotten under to look. It might
be as simple as replacing rubber hoses...... Hmmm  I guess I could do that,
but NAH.  So, anyhow I need someone to save this thing. The case is
immaculate, and it still tunes, though there is rust on strings.
les bartlett
houston